5.19.2008

as seen on tv.

wow. i'm...speechless....


5 comments:

Lori Whitwam said...

I s'pect that can't do much for three cups-worth of leftover skin from my D+ days. I suspect in my case, a sharp surgical device would be required. Good thing I've decided I don't care (unless I could afford to care)!

Rachel said...

this is totally soft core porn!!

...and of course as soon as i saw it, i quickly hit the DVR rewind and yelled for ryan.

"oh my GAWD! RYAN! you HAVE to see this!"

we both knew this needed to be found on you-tube, IMMEDIATELY.

Anonymous said...

it's not even true! breasts don't have muscles. they're held up with ligaments and there is nothing you can do to exercise them

Rachel said...

how come you're so smart?

grad school done you good. :)

Lori Whitwam said...

Smart-Cristina has it nailed. One can assume there are muscles UNDER the breast... on most people. I have yet to see evidence of muscles anywhere on my body, unless they hurt. But breasts are a bit of mammary tissue and FAT. Lost my fat, lost my cleavage. So sad.