7.22.2008

not just a science geek.

ryan continues to amaze me with his brilliant rhetoric.

.....

ryan and i were discussing fence options for our house (closing in T-7 days!).

as we were referencing a picture of our backyard...

Photobucket

me: eww. we'll have to take care of those weeds.

ryan: what weeds? i see no weeds!

me: those little white things in the grass!

ryan: (rolling his eyes) oh those are just clovers! those are everywhere!

me: so are dandelions! would you feel the same way about dandelions??!!

ryan: (aghast) NO!! clovers are whimsical and fun! dandelions are ugly fucking bastards!!

3 comments:

Lori Whitwam said...

I agree. Dandelions are evil. I'm allergic, and so maybe he is, too. Clovers are sweet, but do attract bees to sting your footsies. Just watch the toxic chemicals... not good for Odin!

Rachel said...

he is indeed allergic.

we'll probably just let them grow. i'm so not into gardening or any type of yard work. and you know ryan isn't exactly "one" with nature. :)

Lori Whitwam said...

Obligatory listing of Curt's award:
I got tagged by a fellow blogger with the "Brillante Weblog" award (sorta like chain letters for blogs, I know) and I had to nominate other worthy bloggers... and I chose you! Just stop by Fermented Fur and copy the image, then post it to your blog and nominate seven others. We gotta share the love!